Everyone has felt the desire to eliminate undesirable body or facial hair at some point in their lives. The majority of people are dissatisfied with the results of waxing, shaving, and tweezing. This has resulted in a desire for hair removal that is both safe and effective. So, what’s the best possible way to get rid of this unwanted hair for good? Laser Hair Removal is the solution.
Dr. Shweta is one of the best skin specialist in Indiranagar if you’re looking for laser hair removal. Dr. Shweta discusses all you need to know about laser hair removal, including the benefits of the procedure. She will also share her opinion on common myths of laser hair removal.
Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal is basically a permanent hair removal procedure that works on the theory of “Selective Phot thermolysis.” In this procedure, a laser beam of a certain wavelength is utilized to target the chromophore (Melanin) and cause controlled damage to the hair follicle’s basal stem cells. It is considered a long-term remedy since it destroys the follicle and prevents undesired hair from growing back.
Whether it’s undesirable hair on the legs, arms, face, bikini line, back, or any other part of the body, laser hair removal is the most effective way to get rid of it. It is the most trustworthy and successful method of hair removal in today’s scenario, thanks to ongoing research and study in this sector. Dr. Shweta offers laser hair removal in Indiranagar at a very affordable price.
- Waxing or threading can cause ingrown hairs, which can be annoying and uncomfortable. Ingrown hairs like these aren’t even noticeable. Ingrown hairs aren’t a problem with laser hair removal.
- There is no way to have a smooth skin surface after shaving, and there are other difficulties like skin irritation, burns, and rashes. These issues can be solved with laser hair removal.
- Laser hair removal is so accurate that it may target smaller areas without causing any damage to the surrounding area. As a result, cosmetologists consider it to be one of the most popular ways of facial hair removal.
- Because laser beams may target several hair follicles in a fraction of a second, this procedure requires less time. The process could take anywhere from 10-15 minutes to up to two-three hours, depending on the region to be treated.
- It is one of the most effective and efficient methods of hair removal, as verified by science. Dermatologists now advise it as the most effective treatment due to ongoing medical study and improvement.
- The success rate is extremely high when compared to other accessible solutions. It’s also the greatest option because there are less post-treatment problems.
- Because it destroys the follicle and prevents regeneration, it is considered a permanent cure for undesired hair. Though there are outliers due to hormonal and other factors, regrowth has been observed in a small percentage of cases.
- This is the most cost-effective approach to permanent hair removal. The price of laser hair removal is determined by the size of the skin area to be treated as well as the number of sessions required for the permanent result. It also depends on the skin type, hair color, and density of the hair. The price varies as well, depending on where you are.
It causes Infertility
Laser hair removal does not cause infertility. Because it is a controlled technique of treatment, it cannot induce infertility. The hefty muscles of the abdominal wall prevent laser photons from passing through. It has no molecular effect on cells and has no effect on DNA structure.
It is Painful
It’s a painless procedure. To numb the region, anesthetic creams are applied. The laser beam generates heat, which causes the hair follicle to be damaged. As a result, it is possible that it will only provide a minor sensation. Cooling methods are sometimes used to treat sensitive or thinner skin.
This is partially accurate, since you are not allowed to wear any makeup for the first two weeks. This is merely a precautionary measure to avoid complications.
No gym & exercise
It is a fallacy that you cannot go to the gym. It’s best to avoid going to the gym for the first few days because sweating can cause rashes on your skin. A person can resume normal life after one or two weeks.
Switching Beauty Products
Well, it relies entirely on the quality of the product you’re using. Dermatologists may advise you to switch brands of beauty products based on your skin type.
Also, Read This: How Much Does It Cost For Laser Hair Removal?